Formwork carpenters and concreting Northern Beaches.
This house renovation project on Sydney’s Northern Beaches required some design flair from our team in the form of a concrete balustrade with floating steps for lighting detail.
The clients had just completed a major renovation and, at the last minute, changed the original designs plans electing for a set of feature concrete stairs that would tie in with the landscaping.
We visited the client onsite, liaising with them regarding their requirements and advised them of the design options suitable for the site. The client wasn’t working with an engineer so our expertise was paramount. We drew up design plans, which were approved and the build proceeded.
The end result was striking and very much in keeping with the home renovation and landscaping.
Contact us for more information about your concrete project or renovation
More photos of this Northern Beaches concrete project
N & S Formwork and Concreting Sydney
We provide quality concrete and formwork services for residential, commercial and industrial clients. No job too big or too small. 40+ years experience. With offices in the Eastern Suburbs and Sydney’s Northern Beaches, we have completed 100’s of jobs throughout the Sydney metro area.
We bring a wealth of knowledge to any build project. Our team come from all areas of the building industry and have a wealth of experience. We provide a high level of services and workmanship on all our projects, with attention to detail and professional approach to every jobs. We are a friendly team, focused on our customers’ needs and satisfaction – and getting the job done.
Our extensive range of services include :
- Concreting : There are many types of concrete for both residential and commercial use. Concrete comes in many colours and has a huge variety of uses. Importantly, concrete needs to be placed by trained, and skilled professional concrete contractors to ensure it services the purpose of which it was designed for many decades to come.
- Formwork : Specialist formwork carpenters are required to erect the formwork required for concrete construction to ensure accuracy and correct sizing to hold and sustain the massive weights involved. Our highly skilled formworkers can create any shape or size required for design aesthetics, safety and longevity.
- Steel Fixing : Steel fixing is the process of placing reinforced bars (re-bars) at the correct spacing as instructed by structural engineering plans and the relevant Building Codes. Steel reinforcement gives concrete strength, without such concrete slabs would collapse. For this reason, steel reinforcement needs to be placed by trained steel fixers.
- AFS and Dincel Walls : AFS and Dincel walls are modular wall systems, which in most cases can save one-third of your build time. It’s a waterproof system polymer which once its installed stays in place. Our specialist dincel wall contractors are highly experienced in the installation of this system so you can reap its many benefits.
- Concrete Stairs : Many times the stairs or a staircase is the main feature in the home or commercial building. Concrete stairs not only offer supreme strength and longevity, particularly in very high traffic environments but can be created in many different styles for eye-catching design aesthetic purposes.
- Concrete Pools : If you’ve ever dreamt of owning your own pool, we can make it a reality. Our concrete pool formwork and steel fixing business prides itself on providing an exceptional quality pool at a comparable price to fibreglass and other pool construction styles, you get a superior pool created by the best concreters in the business.