With over 40 years combined knowledge of the building industry, the team at N & S Formwork and Concrete Northern Beaches are your local, quality concreting and formwork experts serving home-owners, owner-builders, builders, developers and project managers in Manly, Pittwater, Forestville and Warringah areas. Concrete pouring and supply.
From the tender process right through to the completed job, enjoy access to one of the company’s owners to go over any queries or concerns you might have.
With concrete, formwork and steel forming the basis of most modern buildings, it’s important you employ the experts. It needs to be placed by trained and skilled professional concreters to ensure it services the purpose of which it was designed for many decades to come.
For quality work that stands the test of time yet fits within your budget, contact the team at N & S Formwork. We’re your partners in all concreting, formwork, steel fixing and Dincel wall erection projects on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
You may have noticed our trucks on building sites from Manly to Fairlight, Frenchs Forest to Davidson, Dee Why to Mona Vale, and Newport to Palm Beach, to name but a few. We invite you to visit our photo gallery to view examples of work we have completed in the area.
Our extensive range of services include :
- Concreting : There are many types of concrete for both residential and commercial use. Concrete comes in many colours and has a huge variety of uses. Importantly, concreted needs to be placed by trained, and skilled professional concrete contractors to ensure it services the purpose of which it was designed for many decades to come.
- Formwork : Specialist formwork carpenters are required to erect the formwork required for concrete construction to ensure accuracy and correct sizing to hold and sustain the massive weights involved. Our highly skilled formworkers can create any shape or size required for design aesthetics, safety and longevity.
- Steel Fixing : Steel fixing is the process of placing reinforced bars (re-bars) at the correct spacing as instructed by structural engineering plans and the relevant Building Codes. Steel reinforcement gives concrete strength, without such concrete slabs would collapse. For this reason, steel reinforcement needs to be placed by trained steel fixers.
- Dincel Walls : Dincel is a modular wall system, which in most cases can save one-third of your build time. It’s a waterproof system polymer which once its installed stays in place. Our specialist dincel wall contractors are highly experienced in the installation of this system so you can reap its many benefits.
- AFS Walls : Need content. Need content. Need content. Need content.
- Concrete Stairs : Many times the stairs or a staircase is the main feature in the home or commercial building. Concrete stairs not only offer supreme strength and longevity, particularly in very high traffic environments but can be created in many different styles for eye-catching design aesthetic purposes.
- Concrete Pools : If you’ve ever dreamt of owning your own pool, we can make it a reality. Our concrete pool formwork and steel fixing business prides itself on providing an exceptional quality pool at a comparable price to fibreglass and other pool construction styles, you get a superior pool created by the best concreters in the business.
Paddy and Paul have been fantastic to work with. They were professional, forthcoming and have done an excellent job forming my foundation and Dincel wall. Being an owner-builder, I have appreciated their support and valuable information. I highly recommend their service and am extremely satisfied with their contribution to my project. Henry and Heide Scherer, Wheeler Heights More testimonials »
I have known Paddy for 10 years now and he has never let us down on any of our jobs. His knowledge and workmanship within the industry is a class above others. Their pricing is always competitive with variations always being minimum as he always covers all bases. I would recommend N and S Formwork for any project. Chris Boon