With over 40 years combined knowledge of the building industry, the team at N & S Formwork and Concrete Eastern Suburbs are your local, quality concreting and formwork experts serving home-owners, owner-builders, builders, developers and project managers in the Woollahra, Waverley and Randwick areas. Concrete pouring and supply.
From the tender process right through to the completed job, enjoy access to one of the company’s owners to go over any queries or concerns you might have.
With concrete, formwork and steel forming the basis of most modern buildings, it’s important you employ the experts. It needs to be placed by trained and skilled professional concreters to ensure it services the purpose of which it was designed for many decades to come.
For quality work that stands the test of time yet fits within your budget, contact the team at N & S Formwork. We’re your partners in all concreting, formwork, steel fixing and Dincel wall erection projects on Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs.
You may have noticed our trucks on building sites around Vaucluse, Paddington, Bondi and Randwick, to name but a few. We invite you to visit our photo gallery to view examples of work we have completed in the area.
Our extensive range of services include :
- Concreting : There are many types of concrete for both residential and commercial use. Concrete comes in many colours and has a huge variety of uses. Importantly, concreted needs to be placed by trained, and skilled professional concrete contractors to ensure it services the purpose of which it was designed for many decades to come.
- Formwork : Specialist formwork carpenters are required to erect the formwork required for concrete construction to ensure accuracy and correct sizing to hold and sustain the massive weights involved. Our highly skilled formworkers can create any shape or size required for design aesthetics, safety and longevity.
- Steel Fixing : Steel fixing is the process of placing reinforced bars (re-bars) at the correct spacing as instructed by structural engineering plans and the relevant Building Codes. Steel reinforcement gives concrete strength, without such concrete slabs would collapse. For this reason, steel reinforcement needs to be placed by trained steel fixers.
- Dincel Walls : Dincel is a modular wall system, which in most cases can save one-third of your build time. It’s a waterproof system polymer which once its installed stays in place. Our specialist dincel wall contractors are highly experienced in the installation of this system so you can reap its many benefits.
- AFS Walls : Need content. Need content. Need content. Need content.
- Concrete Stairs : Many times the stairs or a staircase is the main feature in the home or commercial building. Concrete stairs not only offer supreme strength and longevity, particularly in very high traffic environments but can be created in many different styles for eye-catching design aesthetic purposes.
- Concrete Pools : If you’ve ever dreamt of owning your own pool, we can make it a reality. Our concrete pool formwork and steel fixing business prides itself on providing an exceptional quality pool at a comparable price to fibreglass and other pool construction styles, you get a superior pool created by the best concreters in the business.
I used NS Formwork on a project in the city with a number of difficulties. It was a suspended slab that floated above the bulk of an existing building on the corner of 2 narrow laneways, 15 metres above the ground. The team were not put off by the problems of location and design. They were punctual and got the job done to a standard I was very happy with, quickly and efficiently. I would not hesitate to recommend NS Formwork for any project. Daniel Girling-Butcher, DGB Projects
Great team of blokes at N & S Formwork. Looked after a difficult project for me – with a “Can Do Attitude. Paddy and Paul were always a pleasure to deal with, and got the job done on time and budget. They are a reliable contractor with significant experience in formwork, reo and concreting trades. Grahame Clare, Clare Consulting
NS formwork were a great company to deal with from start to finish. With the complexity of the design, access restrictions onsite, foundation conditions which were poor and building on a cliff they worked hard and got the job done. With the Speed and determination Paul and Paddy work with, which transpires down to their offsiders they put us ahead of program. When other companies came to site and shied away from the project it was never a problem with NS and their can do attuite made dealing with them onsite a pleasure. Would defiantly recommend NS for complex builds and they also look after the complete package from supply, formwork, steel fixing, pouring to finishing. Made the Job easy for me. Looking forward to working with the lads again Levent Gecer, Concept PA