Sydney concrete contractors.
Concrete supply and construction
We are Sydney concreters servicing the entire metropolitan area. No job too big or small and we can often assist with urgent projects. 40 years concreting experience. We have offices in the Eastern Suburbs and on the Northern Beaches.
Concreting is the process of placing concrete into preformed moulds or formwork. To cast the ground slab for your house. Stairs. Suspended Slab. It is the same process for a general driveway to a high rise building.
There are many types of concrete, from a general concrete mix of 20 mpa for the footing to 60 mpa or higher for commercial use. Concrete comes in many colours and has a large variety of uses, from house slabs to high-rise buildings to your backyard swimming pool.
The importance of using experienced concreters
Concrete needs to be placed by trained contractors as in most cases this is the final product and needs to be placed properly. It will not look good aesthetically, the last thing people want to do is to come home and look at the bad placement of concrete for their house slab or driveway. Which is why trained professionals, like the team at N & S Formwork and Concrete, are a necessity.
Specialist concreting services
Examples of our concreting projects
N & S Formwork and Concreting Sydney
We provide quality concrete and formwork services for residential, commercial and industrial clients. No job too big or too small. 40+ years experience. With offices in the Eastern Suburbs and Sydney’s Northern Beaches, we have completed 100’s of jobs throughout the Sydney metro area.
We bring a wealth of knowledge to any build project. Our team come from all areas of the building industry and have a wealth of experience. We provide a high level of services and workmanship on all our projects, with attention to detail and professional approach to every jobs. We are a friendly team, focused on our customers’ needs and satisfaction – and getting the job done.
Our extensive range of services include :
- Concreting : There are many types of concrete for both residential and commercial use. Concrete comes in many colours and has a huge variety of uses. Importantly, concrete needs to be placed by trained, and skilled professional concrete contractors to ensure it services the purpose of which it was designed for many decades to come.
- Formwork : Specialist formwork carpenters are required to erect the formwork required for concrete construction to ensure accuracy and correct sizing to hold and sustain the massive weights involved. Our highly skilled formworkers can create any shape or size required for design aesthetics, safety and longevity.
- Steel Fixing : Steel fixing is the process of placing reinforced bars (re-bars) at the correct spacing as instructed by structural engineering plans and the relevant Building Codes. Steel reinforcement gives concrete strength, without such concrete slabs would collapse. For this reason, steel reinforcement needs to be placed by trained steel fixers.
- AFS and Dincel Walls : Dincel is a modular wall system, which in most cases can save one-third of your build time. It’s a waterproof system polymer which once its installed stays in place. Our specialist dincel wall contractors are highly experienced in the installation of this system so you can reap its many benefits.
- Concrete Stairs : Many times the stairs or a staircase is the main feature in the home or commercial building. Concrete stairs not only offer supreme strength and longevity, particularly in very high traffic environments but can be created in many different styles for eye-catching design aesthetic purposes.
- Concrete Pools : If you’ve ever dreamt of owning your own pool, we can make it a reality. Our concrete pool formwork and steel fixing business prides itself on providing an exceptional quality pool at a comparable price to fibreglass and other pool construction styles, you get a superior pool created by the best concreters in the business.